Psychic Shelly

Clairvoyant Medium

Monday, 27th September 2021
UK Time: 4:58:am

Have you recently had a reading with Shelly? Perhaps you would like to submit a testimonial. Here are some of the latest comments Shelly has received ....

Shelly you and Argus have done it again!! You guys gave me a marker of blue ears. Had no idea what it was and was looking for ppl with blue ears. But you've blown me away again smack bang there was an article about marvels comics creating a superhero called blue ears. It was in honor of a deaf boy who refused to wear his hearing aid which was blue because super Heros didn't wear them. Not only was it inspirational bit the marker was symbolic that Mr A man was now ready to listen. Also you blew me away when you told me that my work name tag was expiring!! I didn't even notice ! I've had many readings with many Psychics your the first reader to have had things happen exactly as you have said. You've also been a wonderful friend and have helped me learn my life lessons. You lead by example. Thankyou for Everythjng big hugs to you and Argus x
Date of Posting: 25 May 2012
Posted By: Benji
OMG OMG OMG!!!.... incredible, years of reading's from random people & hand on heart never ever come across a psychic like Shelly. Only had reading today & she said that I would hear from my ex in "9" probably days not weeks & it would be a prank txt pretending to be someone else or for someone else (he has never done anything like that before)..... WRONG!!! exactly "9" hours later 10.30pm (had reading at 1.30pm).... Random txt unrecognisable number pretending to be someone else, though from a few devious questions I asked this mystery person it can only be my ex that finished with me. Also I had a marker of "Sam" & the Midlands, well earlier this evening I heard from my stepson "Sam" after over a year of no contact, he lives in Birmingham!!!!... he rang me. Lots of other things that will undoubtedly unfold soon too. PLS PLS PLS trust this psychic & dont waste your money anywhere else she is an Angel on earth & has restored my faith completely. SENDING ALL MY LOVE SHELLY & ARGUS XXX
Date of Posting: 18 May 2012
Posted By: TC
Today something that shelly predicted 2years actually happened. she told me that she saw me in a new job, a doctor's surgery, and it was not far from where i lived, I can't believe after all these years, shelly still amazes me.. I got the job today, and i was not even looking too, I was approached & offered this job by another member of staff. and its not far at all, Its right on my door step, just accross the road from where i live. so dont panic if things dont happen straight away, coz this just goes to show that even after 2yrs that predictions do still unfold and happen
Love & best wishes shelly with many thanks xx
Date of Posting: 17 May 2012
Posted By: gillian
United Kingdom
Yet again Shelly was absolutely spot on with her dates, she said i would hear from a certain person on 5th May, well yes i sure did hear from him on that day, and let me tell you it made me so very happy, i don,t know how she does it, she truly has a special gift, she wont give you false hopes just because thats what you want to hear, she is genuine and down to earth and she makes you feel at ease when you,re talking to her, some of her markers seem really strange at the time, but they do come true, the best part is seeing them or hearing something mentioned, then you remember what Shelly said about them and their meanings, cant wait for my next reading.
Love Sharon xxx
Date of Posting: 11 May 2012
Posted By: sharon
I'm really leaving a testimonial in regards to Shelly's markers, they are so incredibly random they just leave me stunned. I've had many readings from Shelly and I can honestly say 99% of the markers have happened and the other 1% I'm waiting on. In one of my last readings Shelly told me I would see the name allenbee or applebee, now I thought to myself, there is no way I would see either of these names, have never heard of them before, then a week later there on FB was an ad for Applebee's....never heard or saw them before in my life! This was to signify my ex has realized he's made the biggest mistake of his life. Shania Twain and American Pie are recurring markers that I get from time to time..again indicating I'm on the right path. I wouldn't go to any other reader now, as nobody else gives markers, and they really do make all the difference. I've had thousands really weird one was that I'd see a kid dressed as a viking with a dustbin lid as a WHERE would you see that...and yet I did!!! I've to see that one again apparently, the first sighting was random enough...I'll faint if I see it again!!! Thank you Shelly and Argos for keeping me sane with your markers!
Date of Posting: 11 May 2012
Posted By: Ciara

dream interpretation

Click to make email or phone bookings